Head 2 Web
Head 2 Web is a web design agency based in Southampton UK, focusing on offering pay monthly website packages.
This website was commissioned as part of our collaboration with Automated Business System where we provide our Web Design services & Digital Marketing Consultancy. For more information about the Automated Business System, please visit www.InsiderInternetSuccess.com
To design a website for Head 2 Web, that represent them online as professional, trustworthy and reputable web design agency.
As a Web Design Agency, Head 2 Web had certain requirements that were very specific, including:
- Build a professional website that portraits Head 2 Web as professionals and experienced web design agency
- Showcase their services & case studies
- Build a system that promotes a specific marketing offer, often referred as lead magnet and integrate with their email marketing platform
- Increase lead generation by allowing people to easily get in touch with them through various contact forms
- Provide a blog to help the business educate their clients about their services
Working with Head 2 Web ‘s specifications, we designed and developed a bespoke website, highly optimised for performance and search engines, allowing them to showcase their services, case studies, and allowing them to promote different offers that are integrated to an email marketing campaign.
The website was built in WordPress, allowing Head 2 Web to easily manage their website, make edits if needed, and add extra functionality as WordPress is well knows for being a very flexible and customisable platform.
Responsive Web Design
Recent studies show that Mobile traffic is responsible for more than 50% percent of internet traffic, and considering Google is now indexing and ranking websites based on their mobile version, now it’s more important than ever to have a responsive website. Head 2 Web’s website is therefore responsive with any device including desktops, laptops, tables and smartphones.
Disclaimer: Once the website is completed and launched, the client takes ownership of it, which means there might be changes in design, layout and performance which do not reflect our work.