To design a website for Image Data, that allows them to showcase their products and managed print services, and position them as experts and trustworthy authority in front of their customers.
As a company selling printers and offering Managed Print Services, Image Data had certain requirements that were very specific, including:
- Build a modern, professional looking website
- Setup an online store within the shop allowing them to sell their products
- Increase lead generation by allowing people to easily get in touch with them through various contact forms
- Build a system that promotes a specific marketing offer, often referred as lead magnet and integrate with their email marketing platform
- Provide a blog to help the business educate their clients about their services
Working with Image Data's specifications, we designed and developed a bespoke e-commerce website, highly optimised for performance and search engines, allowing them to showcase their products, educate people about their business through a blog, and generate more leads by offering a valuable piece of content, often referred as Lead Magnet, which integrates with an email marketing system.
The website was built in WordPress, allowing Image Data to easily manage their website, and also keep track of all website visitor stats through an integration with Google Analytics. The website was also submitted to Google for a faster indexing.
Responsive Web Design
Recent studies show that Mobile traffic is responsible for more than 50% percent of internet traffic, and considering Google is now indexing and ranking websites based on their mobile version, now it's more important than ever to have a responsive website. The Image Data website is therefore responsive with any device including desktops, laptops, tables and smartphones.
Disclaimer: Once the website is completed and launched, the client takes ownership of it, which means there might be changes in design, layout and performance which do not reflect our work.